The Finest Collection Of Dissertation Topics For Postgraduates
Choosing a topic for your postgraduate dissertation is one of the most difficult tasks that you can expect to tackle as a student. So what exactly do you choose? Obviously this will mostly depend on which subject you are getting your degree in. However, here is a list of the finest possible topics that you can decide to base your academic career on, broken down by the 10 most popular subjects in U.S, Australian, U.K., and Canadian universities:
- Agriculture/Horticulture: Grafted Potatoes and Their Impact on Soil, Inner-City Fruit and Vegetable Growth for Restaurant Supplies, Greenhouse Heat Produced by Chickens.
- Architecture: Architecture and the Environment, The Effect of Weather on Architectural Projects, Gothic Architecture and its Influence on Society.
- Art: Perception of Pop Culture and Pop Influence, Depictions of Young Men and Women in the Visual Art of China, The Truth in the History of Art History.
- Business/Finance: A Case Study in the Post-Global Crisis of Corporate Finance Credit Lines, Financial and Business Risk Management in the World of Maritime Finance, Is There an Effective Prevention Strategy Governments Can Utilize to Prevent Unfair Large Corporation Monopoly Formulation?
- Education: Does Obesity in Youth Influence School Performance or Intelligence?, How is the Utilization of Technology Assisting Today's Teachers?, Should Classes in Sexual Disease Transmission and Sexual Education be Mandatory?
- Engineering: Is the Supply Chain Advanced With the Use of RFID?, Effective Noise Reduction in High-Speed Communication Design, Efficiency Control With the Use of More Advanced Techniques for Metering.
- Humanities: Anarchist Practice and Theories During the Milanese Movement Leading Up to the Early
- Century, Child Rearing Practices and Childhood During the 1950s in Lower Income Classes, The Current Depiction of Vikings Through Modern Historiography and Fiction.
- Law: International and National Commercial Arbitration: The Role it Plays and its Importance, The Young
- Offenders Act: Justifiable Punishment or Costly Mistake?, Activity Analysis of the Supreme Courts of England and Canada.
- Medicine: Causative Factors and the Clinical Spectrum of Pyloric Channel Ulcers, 100 Case Study: Clinical Profile and Epidemiology of Venomous Snake Bites, Falciparum Malaria: Multi-Organ System Involvement.
- Science: How Can Drugs Used by Children be Made Safer in the U.S.?, Recent Advances in Vaccinology and How They Are Making the World Safer, What is the Impact of Schools on Obesity in Children? A Study Based on the Americas.