10 Great Researchable Marketing Dissertation Topics
When it comes to marketing dissertation topics, it’s very important to have a topic that will impress your professor. It is also important to write about something that you feel very passionate about, so that you actually want to write it. However, the main thing to keep in mind when choosing a marketing dissertation topic in marketing is finding something that is researchable. No matter the topic, if you can’t find research on it, then you can’t complete a well-rounded, grade A dissertation paper.
10 Researchable Topics
- What does the impact of product packaging have on sales?
- Will a salesman’s personality impact brand image?
- Is social media marketing more effect than traditional marketing?
- What is the effect of stress on buying decisions?
- Does gender of employee/supervisor effect relationships?
- What is the impact of jingles on business image?
- Does fashion media have an impact on the health of adolescents?
- What is the importance of annual customer satisfaction surveys?
- What are the effects of sales force turnover on a company’s overall image.
- What is the impact of social media tools on marketing?
These topics can be researched and they are topics that should impress the professors that you will be submitting the dissertation to. Keep in mind that you as the student have to put in the legwork with the research.
Other Tips for Writing a Dissertation
1. Answer a question
If you answer the following questions then you have a quick and easy outline for a paper, no matter what topic you are writing about. Now these question are a one-size-fits-all, so adjust them and adapt them as need be. The problem might not be the right question each time; it might be an effect or impact.
- What is the problem?
- Who caused the problem?
- When did the problem occur?
- Why did it become a problem?
- Where does the problem cause the most damage?
- How can the problem be fixed?
2. Plan Ahead
The student knows that this paper is coming up the pipeline, and it can’t be something that is thrown together. The writer needs to plan out what he or she will be writing about, take notes from research and create outlines, timetables and deadlines. Having a well-planned paper will lead to a well-written paper.
If you practice writing daily, you will find your skill level of writing will improve. You will begin to mature in your writing, which means when you write the final draft of your marketing dissertation, your skill will have increased.